Thursday, April 26, 2007

open letter to department of intermedia

To all parties concerned:

In regards to my excessive use of space on the Intermedia server, I wish to apologize for any inconvenience I caused to students and staff, both inside and outside of the Intermedia department.

I'm sorry for not being considerate of students using the space and for preventing them from getting work done. I realize that my actions were inappropriate and harmful to my fellow students.

Additionally, I'd like to apologize to Scott Frederick, Steven Strait, and Jon Winet, as well as any other of the staff involved, for the time and resources they've spent on the problem I created.

I truly regret my actions in this matter and guarantee that I will not do them again.

K Crain
Intermedia Undergraduate

No comments: